Are you in for a mid-night Snack? Well, this extra delicious Cookies recipe is going to do you just right with some milk to dip your sweet cookies. Keep on reading, this recipe is going to be worthy your while.
– Don’t worry about buying any ingredients or extra stuff, you will only need 3 simple ingredients.
– Anyone can make these delicious cookies at home.
– So, shall we dig into this delicious recipe? Alright!
1- Ingredients Needed:
– 150 g Butter
– 75 g of Icing sugar or powder.
– 75 g of Flour.
– 75 g of white sugar to make your dough.
2- Preparation of your Cookies:
– Start with beating your butter and icing sugar in a bowl on medium speed until your mixture turns light and fluffy.
– While still beating your mixture: add the Flour until the mixture gets a sandy-like texture.
– Then, put your dough on a clean surface or plate.
– Knead the dough until it is firm and it holds together perfectly.
– Finally, shape the dough into an elongated cube.
– Place it on wax paper and sprinkle it with your white sugar while rolling it inside the wax paper.
– Once the pastry is held together by the sugar, place it on cellophane paper and put it in the fridge for about 35 minutes.
The Final Result:
– Congratulations! Now you are able to make your own home-made Cookies at home!
– Now you can enjoy at mid-night late snack with your delicious and mouth-watering recipe.
– It is always preferable to dip your Cookies with some Milk: a Perfect Combo!
Remember to share this tasty and easy to make recipe with your friends and family.
Enjoy yourself with this delicious recipe.