There are many parts in your car that you need to take care of. Headlights are not the only crucial part of your car, however we cannot ignore its importance.
– You car’s headlights has a great role in lighting your way when you are driving at night.
– You ought to clean them from time to time. And in this article we are going to show you the right way to do it.
– Some people try to clean their cars using only water and shampoo. It is useless, as it make them obscure and opaque.
– We are going to provide you with two major ideas to make your car’s headlights shine.
1- Soda, White vinegar and Liquid soap:
– When you are washing your car, think about getting these products and mixing them all together.
– Once your mixture is ready:
– In a bowl, mix all the products above and use your mixture to rub and clean your car’s headlights.
– You will see how this mixture will make your headlights looks like new and shiny.
2- Toothpaste to clean your car’s Headlights:
– You can just put some toothpaste on a clean piece of cloth and just start rubbing. Or you can use an old brush instead of a cloth.
– Don’t be in a hurry; you need to let them for a few minutes and then dry them using a wet cloth.
The Final Result:
– There you go! Now you are able to clean your car’s headlights without the need to buy any extra products from the market.
– Whenever you think about washing your car and cleaning it, think about these effective tips as well in order for better results in the future.
– Make sure you rub the stubborn spots well in order to clean your car effectively.
Don’t forget to share these tips with all the people that you know.