A person should be Creative every now and then in order to feel that he has got a personal touch of this own. Thus, you are going to learn how to use your old Egg Boxes in a creative way.
– If you feel creative, here are several projects that you can achieve using an Old Egg Boxes.
– Read this article in order to know its uses so that you no longer just throw them away.
– Follow these 5 creative ideas that we have listed for you below.
1- Grow plantlets in your Egg Boxes:
– You can separate the compartments of your egg boxes and you will be able to use them in planting herbs and different tiny types of plants.
– After you plant your tiny plantlets, put them outside in a sunny place and water it carefully.
2- Use It To Hoard Your Precious Items:
– Just put your precious items or jewellery in a clean egg boxes and your precious items will be safe.
– You can even paint it in order to look cute and original.
– Tiny items sometimes are not that easy to be found. Thus, store your screws and nails, your buttons, bolts, inside this box.
4- Make Your Own Fire Starter:
– It is enough to add a little of wax and link a dryer to your egg boxes.
– You can even hang it on the wall, where it is seen just in case.
5- Ice Holder:
– You can use your plastic egg boxes as an ice holder.
– It is perfect to make some nice and practical ice cubes that you may need later on just in case.
The Final Result:
– You did a great job!
– Now you can just let your imagination run wild so that you put your own personal touch around the house, instead of buying everything from outside.
Share these creative ideas with your friends and everyone that you know.