There is nothing better than having a light salad every now and then. This Healthy salad recipe that is made of beetroot and feta cheese is going to surprise you!
– This salad has got so many health benefits.
– Try this healthy and tasty beetroot-feta cheese salad that is good in fighting inflammation, detoxifies the liver, strengthens your immunity system, and treats anemia.
– Once you try it, you will fall for it.
– So, let’s find out more about the benefits that you will experience from eating this amazing salad.
1- Health Benefits of Beetroot:
Key words: Health, Beetroot, Benefits, Tips.
Alternative text: Beetroot is a tasty and beneficial plant to eat.
– Beetroot is an amazing plant. It helps to regenerate and reactivate the red blood cells.
– It helps to detoxify the liver and the immune system.
– It heals bile ailments: including hepatitis, and food poisoning.
– This plant it a must eat whenever you have the chance to add it in a salad.
2- Health Benefits of Feta Cheese:
Key words: Health, Feta cheese, Benefits, Tips.
Alternative text: Feta cheese is rich in proteins and vitamins.
– Feta cheese can strengthen your health and immune system.
– It protects the body from inflammation.
– It can also prevent headaches and migraines.
3- Health Benefits of Cilantro and Garlic:
– It can strengthen the immune system.
– It can normalize your blood pressure.
– Relieves bloating.
– Eliminates toxins from your blood.
– It can significantly strengthen your immune system.
– Cilantro will help you detoxify heavy metals from your body.
– Using cilantro to flavor your food helps reducing your sodium intake.
4- Ingredients for the Salad:
– 60 – 70 grams of feta cheese.
– 2 medium-large beetroots.
– 2 tablespoons of finely chopped cilantro.
– 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
– Cut your Feta cheese into some small cubes.
– Cut your beetroots also in small cubes.
– Put your feta cheese cubes and beetroots in a large bowl.
– Add your chopped cilantro and garlic.
– Start mixing while adding your olive oil.
– Mix well and serve it in a plate.
The Final Result:
– There you have it, your healthy Beetroot and feta cheese salad is ready to be served.
– Serve it as a light, delicious and colorful salad.
Go Healthy all the way.