Are you in need and you just can’t find any Lemon around? Growing your own lemon tree at home is an easy task, as long as you provide its basic needs.
– In this informative article, you are going to learn how to grow your own lemon tree at home so that you no longer need to buy any.
– Follow these 2 effective methods of planting your own lemon tree at home.
– It is always a must to have everything that you need right at your home, as fresh and natural as they should be.
1- Grow your Lemon Tree: Method N 1:
Key words: Lemon, Tree, Seeds, Plant, Tips.
Alternative text: Plant your lemon tree seeds in a pot at home.
– When you want to plant your own lemon tree from seeds: allow the seeds to dry out for a week or two.
– Once dried, plant the seeds about an inch deep in a good potting soil.
– Cover your pot with a clear plastic wrap.
– Place the pot in a sunny place.
– Wait for it to reach 8 to 12 inches before transplanting it outdoors or to another bigger pot.
2- Grow your Lemon Tree: Method 2:
Key words: Plant, Lemon, Tree, Tips.
Alternative text: Get your lemon tree plant and grow it at home.
– Or you can just buy a baby lemon tree plant.
– Once you have it at home, transplant your baby lemon tree plant in a bigger pot or outdoors in the garden’s soil.
– Water your lemon plant sufficiently.
– Add some mulch to help it retain moisture.
– Lemon trees require deep watering once every week.
The Final Result:
– That is all you have to do: just follow one of the 2 methods mentioned above in order to plant your own lemon tree at home.
– There is nothing better than having your own lemon tree at home so that you always get fresh and natural lemon whenever you feel like it.
– You no longer need to go to the market to buy lemon anymore.
– All you have to do is to reap your own lemon tree once it is ready.
– Save both; your money and your time.
Don’t forget to share these tips with all the people you know.