Do you have dry and cracked feet? Is it embarrassing? Here’s how to heal and prevent this painful condition in just following these 2 main steps below.
– Heal your feet and say hello to baby-soft skin once again!
– All that you need to do is to follow these 2 major steps that we have for you in this article below.
A- Step 1:
– First step is to eliminate dead skin cells from the skin.
– Use a pumice stone on your feet to eliminate callouses and layers of dead skin.
– But before that, you have to soak your feet in warm water to soften the extra skin.
2- Moisturize and Heal your dry Feet:
A- Step 2:
– The Second step is to moisturize your feet.
– Shea butter and coconut oil:
– 1/4 cup of Shea butter.
– 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
– 3 tablespoons of beeswax.
– Mix the ingredients together.
– Melt over medium heat and stir until they melt together.
– Then let it cool.
– Put the mixture in a blender and add 10 drops of peppermint essential oil and 10 drops of oregano essential oil.
– Put the cream that you got in a bottle.
– Apply this cream on your feet once everyday.
The Final Result:
– There you have it! Using this natural mixture on your feet everyday will help your feet heal and thus never to be dry or cracked again.
– Avoid using this mixture while your feet are wet.
– Make sure your feet are dry and you are at home in order to let your feet rest and thus you let this natural mixture react properly.
Remember to share these natural and beneficial tips with everyone that you know.