Are you looking for ice cream that’s healthy, delicious, and flavorful at the same time? Your quest ends here. Because in this article we have what you have been looking for: a Banana and Cashew Ice cream recipe.
– Also, your kids will love it! Thus, you need to try out this delicious recipe at home.
– Your kids won’t be able to stop asking for more.
– Keep on reading to learn how to make it at home in no time!
– 2 of cashews: raw, unsalted, and soaked for 2 hours.
– 3 bananas.
– 1/4 cup of coconut juice( or maple syrup, Sugar).
– A pinch of Celtic sea salt.
– 1 cup of water.
– 1 tablespoon of natural vanilla extract.
2- Preparation of your Banana and Cashew Ice cream:
Key words: Banana, Cashew, Ice cream, Tips, Preparation.
Alternative text: Follow these steps to make your ice cream recipe.
– Cut your bananas into small pieces.
– In a blender, put all the other ingredients.
– Then blend until the mixture gets smooth and creamy.
– Add your chosen sweetener to taste.
– Place the prepared mixture in an ice cream maker for 30 minutes.
– Freeze your ice cream mixture until it is firm and then serve it.
– You can also add some banana pieces and cashew on top to decorate your ice cream.
The Final Result:
– You did it! Your Banana and cashew ice cream is ready to be eaten.
– Now you are able to make your own ice cream at home without the need to go out and buy it to your kids.
– You can add other types of fruits to your ice cream. Don’t limit yourself to this recipe.
Enjoy your banana and cashew ice cream with your kids and friends.
Don’t forget to share this recipe.