Are you in to make some grilled Chicken with Coriander and Lime for this weekend? Alright!
– How about you enjoy with your family and friends with this delicious and mouth watering grilled chicken with Coriander and Lime recipe!
– Now it is the best time to treat yourself and those around you like real kings!
– We have for you a one delicious recipe to make at home in no time.
– Keep reading this article so that you make your grilled chicken with lime and coriander recipe at home for the weekend.
Key words: Chicken, Thighs, Ingredients, Tips.
Alternative text: Prepare your delicious chicken dish, step by step.
– 8 boneless chicken thighs.
– 1 bunch of coriander, finely chopped.
– 3 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
– 1/4 cup of lime juice.
– 1 lime, finely grated.
– 1 and a half tablespoons of fish sauce or soy sauce.
– 1 tablespoon brown sugar
– 2 teaspoons of ginger, finely grated.
– 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
– 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
A- For the Marinade:
– Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until you get a paste.
– Then add your chicken to the marinade and leave it to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour, or up to 2 hours.
B- Cooking your Grilled Chicken:
– Preheat the oven to 200° C.
– Remove your chicken from fridge.
– Let it stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes.
– Then cook it for 10 minutes.
– Allow it to rest for a few minutes before serving your dish.
The Final Result:
– Congratulations! Your Grilled chicken with Coriander and Lime recipe is now ready to be served.
– Make sure you enjoy this delicious recipe with your family and friends.
– This recipe works so well, if you are thinking about having a great weekend with your family and friends.
– Don’t forget to share this recipe with all the people you know. They will love it too.
Enjoy your tasty meal.