Are you still wondering how to get rid of your nail fungus naturally at home? Keep on reading this informative article so that you learn how to make your own natural remedy at home.
– It’s super easy to get a fungal nail infection, however you can still make your own natural treatment.
– If you have a fungal infection on your foot, the fungus can spread to one or more nails. It’s very contagious.
1- Nail fungus is Mainly Caused Due To:
– Constant exposure to moisture.
– Poor foot hygiene.
– A weakened immune system
– A weak blood circulation,
– Wearing synthetic socks.
– Sweat build-up in shoes.
Natural remedy for fighting nail fungus:
– 5 tablespoons of 90% ethyl alcohol.
– 5 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide.
– 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
– In a glass container, pour the ethyl alcohol.
– Add the hydrogen peroxide and white vinegar and cover the container.
– Shake it well in order to mix all the ingredients well.
– Keep it in a cool and dry place.
4- How To Use Your Mixture:
– Wash the infected nail.
– Apply the remedy that you made on the affected area twice a day, on a daily basis.
– Use it regularly and say goodbye to your nail fungus.
The Final Result:
– That is all you have to do in order to say goodbye to your nail fungus once and for good.
– There is nothing better than a natural treatment.
– Feel free to share these tips with everybody that you know: your friends and family first.