There’s nothing better than sipping on a warm cup of herbal tea. Besides being tasty and warming, tea provides plenty of health benefits. Unless your tea is soaked in pesticides and other harmful chemicals. Keep on reading.
– According to some recent researches, some tea brands contain high levels of pesticides that exceed allowable limits.
– As a reminder, pesticides lead to many health problems, including headaches, nausea, vomiting and also in some extreme cases it can lead even to cancer.
– Here are some Tea bags brands and companies that contain high level of pesticides and thus you should avoid drinking.
1- 7 Tea Brands to Avoid:
– Kusmi Tea.
– Uncle Lee’s Legends of China.
2- The Solution:
– There is nothing better than making your own Herbal tea at home.
– There are a lot of beneficial ways that you can easily know in order to make your own natural and healthy tea at home.
– Make sure you are always alert and cautious, when it comes to some brands of tea of even coffee.
The Final Result:
– There you have it! Now you know some of the most unhealthy tea brands that you should not drink.
– There is nothing healthier than drinking some hot water with some natural herbal infusion.
– So instead of buying everything that you see on TV, now you can think of another natural alternative in order to protect yourself and your health.
– This is not to say that you have to stop drinking tea, not at all! But if you like drinking tea, you have to drink organic tea.
Remember to share this article with your friends and family in order to let them all know about this article.