Have you tried your best to soothe and ease your crying baby, but in vain you try? Don’t you worry, We have the perfect solution for you! Check it out!
– Babies can only express their feelings of discomfort through crying, so there is a reason behind their non-stop crying.
– It might be tummy pains, constipation, chest congestion, toothache or flu.
– All that you need to do is to massage these parts of their feet.
1- Headache or toothache:
– In case of a headache or a toothache:
– all what you need to do is to massage you baby’s toe-tips.
2- For gas, Colic, and Constipation:
– Imagine that the foot of your baby is divided into 4 parts one below the other, starting at the base of the toes:
– Massage the second and the third part to treat constipation, colic, and gas or indigestion.
– To relieve your baby’s sinus problem, massage gently on the underside of all her/his toes.
– This trick is very effective, don’t hesitate to try it.
4- To Stop His/Her Crying:
A- Chest congestion:
– All that you need to do is:
– Massage the spot that hurts directly below the neck of the toes which correspond to the lungs.
The Final Result:
– You Did a Good Job already! Now you are aware how to calm your crying baby without the need to take him/her to the doctor.
– Always make sure you learn more and more about all of these effective tricks to do at home, just in case you have or might deal with a crying baby.
Don’t hesitate to share these tips with your friends and family.