Today, we are going to show you and guide you all the way in order to help you make the best crispy, oil-free, and delicious French fries there is.
– Read the following tips so that you enjoy your own home-made fries at home.
– Without any deep frying, you are welcome to make this oil-free French fries recipe!
– A peeler.
– A Bowl.
2- Preparation of your French Fries:
– Peel your potatoes and cut them into thin slices.
– Take your bowl and fill it with some cold water.
– Soak the potatoes in cold water for about 15 minutes.
– Then drain them until your your potato slices are completely dry.
– Season with garlic powder, paprika and black pepper.
– Don’t add salt until after the fries are done.
– Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
– Line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
– Arrange the fries in a single layer and be sure they have space in between them; otherwise, they’ll get mushy.
– Bake for your fries for about 30 to 35 minutes.
– Your Crispy Fries are now ready to be eaten.
– Wasn’t it east to make at home instead of buying it from outside; spend less and enjoy a real taste of fries.
An Extra tip:
– You can make a dipping sauce that which goes well with your crispy fries:
– Garlic hummus.
– Hot sauce.
– Barbecue sauce.
– Melted cheese.
The Final Result:
– You made it! I bet you are now ready to enjoy your fries with one of these dipping sauces above.
– There is nothing better than making your own fries at home.
Enjoy your meal!