Are you still looking for a delicious, fast, and easy to make recipe that has minimal clean up, and super tasty? Well, this mouth watering Honey and Garlic Chicken recipe is for you!
– Are you tired of the same dishes that you eat everyday and you are in to try new recipes?
– Well, you came to the right place to find the best of the best recipes there is.
– In this article, we are going to show you how to prepare your Honey and Garlic Chicken recipe at home in no time.
– All that you need to do is to follow these instructions below.
1- Ingredients needed:
– 6 chicken drumsticks without skin.
– 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh parsley.
– 1/2 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds.
– 4 cloves of minced garlic.
– 1/3 cup honey.
– 1/2 cup of ketchup.
– 1/2 cup soy sauce.
– 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
2- Preparation of your Honey and Garlic Chicken:
Key words: Chicken, Drumsticks, Preparation, Tips.
Alternative text: Follow these steps so that you prepare your dish.
– Get your crock-pot ready.
– Put the chicken drumsticks in the bottom of the crock-pot.
– In a container, mix your garlic, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, oregano and parsley.
– Pour the mixture over the chicken legs in the crockpot.
– Close the slow cooker and cook your dish for 4 to 5 hours at low temperature.
– Once finished cooking, serve your chicken with the sauce and sprinkle over it some grilled sesame seeds.
– Serve it while still hot.
The Final Result:
– There you have it! Now your Honey and Garlic Chicken
dish is ready to be served.
– Now you know another delicious and tasty dish to make every now and then.
– Don’t let yourself be out of ideas; read these articles that we have for you in order to know more and more delicious recipes like this one.
Enjoy this delicious dish with your friends and family.