Do you want to make your own home-made Chantilly cream? Are you out of ideas? Well, we are here to help you make your wish come true!
– Here is a delicious chantilly recipe to make at home, which will cost you less and it takes no time at all in order to make it right and thus prepare it.
– There is nothing as smooth and tasty as making and eating your own fresh and delicious home-made cream!
– Make sure you follow these steps below in order to prepare your own home-made delicious chantilly cream.
– Follow these steps below and do as it says exactly so that you perfect the making of your chantilly cream.
– 20 cl of thick cream.
– 30 g of powdered sugar.
– A Salad bowl.
– Icing Sugar.
2- Preparation of the Chantilly Cream:
– Put a salad bowl in the freezer for 15 minutes.
– Take your fresh cream out from the fridge as well as the salad bowl from the freezer.
– Pour the cream into the salad bowl.
– Gently beat your cream with a whisk until it becomes smooth and it rises.
– While continuing whisking the cream, gently pour your icing sugar in water.
– Place the Chantilly cream in the fridge.
– Once it is cold and holds nicely, take it out and enjoy it!
The Final Result:
– There you have it! Now you can enjoy your own home-made chantilly cream.
– Eat it when it holds nicely in the fridge. Make sure it is always in the fridge so that it does not melt.
– Enjoy it with some natural juice, if you have any.
Remember to share this delicious recipe with your friends and family.