In front of a child that is suffocating, parental reaction may not be accurate and effective. However, in this article we are gong to show you right way to save your child from Suffocation. Keep on reading below.
– Don’t worry, this practical tip is going to save your child and thus you don’t have to worry anymore about making the wrong move or the wrong reaction.
– Just make sure you read everything that we have for you in order for a better application of this way in the future, in case this suffocation happened again to your baby.
1- Suffocation Related to Babies:
– The best procedure is to put the child on his knee.
– The head a little lower than the trunk and make solid smacks on his back with the hardest part of the hands.
– If the baby starts coughing, that means your application is working.
– If it is not working, turn your baby on his back and lightly press with your hand on his stomach.
– If nothing of the above worked out as it should, call an Ambulance immediately.
2- In Other Cases:
– Don’t just freak out, make sure you know what causes him this suffocation first.
– If your child swallowed an Olive, so just press his back while his head is low and hopefully that olive will come out.
– Drinking some water also is recommended, when it comes to normal suffocations due to food that didn’t go all the way down your throat.
The Final Result:
– Good Job! Now you are aware how to react properly whenever you face a suffocating baby.
– Make sure you keep these tips in mind in order for an effective reaction.
– Don’t freak out and react as you should and everything will work out just fine.